Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Week!

What a big week we have ahead of us. This is a great time in our marriage. We are positioning ourselves in a big way for the dreams of God for our lives. WOW! Okay, so in about 5 days we will be on our way to a far away land. I was talking to Dad Foster on Skype today and I was telling him about this next week coming up for us. Here's a brief of our week:

  • Bye Byes & Tears (Oh my goodness, I can't start now)
  • 21 Hours on 3 Planes, 4 stops with a two-year-old (leave 08/05/08 at 5pm)
  • In a new country, adjusting to new time zone (arrive 08/07/08 at3pm)
  • Then, the Olympics begin (08/08/08 at 8:00 pm) Excited!
  • Gabe's 23rd Birthday celebrated in a new country (08/10/08)
  • Our 3rd Anniversary... I Love my Husband! (08/12/08)

----------------------All in One Week--------------------------

What a crazy but exciting week! Thanks everyone for loving us and standing right by us through all this. I plan to be on Skype, writing to everyone at every airport we stop at. And when we get to Malaysia, we will give you a guided tour of Gabe's parents apartment through Skype. If you haven't gotten Skype yet, PLEASE get it. XOXOXO We Love You So!

0 comments: