Thursday, July 17, 2008

WE'RE DEBT FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEEEDOOOM!


This is the bumper sticker we got for our car, but we don't 
have a car to put it on because we are moving to Thailand.
Maybe we will just stick it on our luggage!


Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness.....I am so ecstatic to announce that we are completely DEBT FREE! As of yesterday, July 17, 2008 we have no more yucky debt hanging over our lives. We paid the last $1,800 of our student loans off.  So we paid off almost $16,000 in about one year. My heart feels like it is jumping for joy inside my chest!


And, today another dream of mine came true...I had the opportunity to talk to Dave Ramseylive on air on his radio show that millions of people in this country listen to. He is a Christian financial counselor that has his own talk radio show & a prime time slot on FOX Business News every night. Gabe & I have been listening to him for almost two years now. Anyways, I got to talk to him and I would love to share it with all of you. As soon as I can get the link, I will post it on here (and even maybe email it to you guys...hehehe!).

Gabe and I are CHANGING OUR FAMILY TREE...Hallelujah!!!

This is Dave Ramsey at the FOX news office for his show. Go Dave Ramsey!
What an incredible ministry.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess,
I knew you could and would do anything you set your mind to. I am soooooo verrrryyyy PROUD of you and always have been. You will always be my PRINCESS no matter where you are .... I am going to miss you more than words can say..... I can't wait til you get to come back home .....

I Love You
Daddy
xoxoxoxo
Caught mine ....
I caught yours .....