Monday, August 11, 2008

Bday & Aniiversary

Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary My Sweet Gabriel

Sailor & Daddy
Gabe & Dad
Gabe & his beautiful wife :), me

I just wanted to take this time to write a sweet message about my wonderful husband. Yesterday was his 23rd birthday and tomorrow will be our 3rd anniversary. Wow, he is so special to me. I was thinking about the last three years we have had being married to each other and they surely have been some of the craziest 3 years of both of our lives. Anyone who knows us can pretty much attest to that. But anyways, Gabe has been an incredible rock to me. He's a gift from God that I still can't understand how or why I got. But thank You precious JESUS!  I have been super proud of Gabe lately. I have been reading what he has written on the blogs, and I just can't believe how much he really does love God. I always have told him that he is God's choice picked prince, and I believe that with all my heart. The things that the Lord is going to do through him are going to be astounding. And I am so happy just to be on his team. Thank You Lord for giving me this gift of a wonderful husband!

0 comments: