Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Pictures

I was just looking through my iphoto library and found some sweet pictures that I wanted to post. I am about to clean out our iphoto library and put all our pictures on our external hard drive, so I figured I should show everyone these while I have the chance. The next set of pictures I post will be much newer. But these are some of my favorites from the last few months. 

Sailor with Jayci. She loves to hold the baby, but she squeezes her way too tightly. Aren't they both so precious!
Jayci Marie Harvell & Sailor
(Oh, and they match perfect!)
I just love the outfit Sailor has on in this picture, that's why I had to post it.
PRICELESS! Sailor Grace & Zion Luke. I am so glad I got a perfect picture like this of them before we left the country. If they are good friends when they get older, this picture will even be better!
Sailor's Mimi bought her some makeup for her 2nd birthday. Thanks Mimi, because Mommy's the one who has to clean up the mess.
Sailor with Coco (Cody Vandermeulen). She Loves Him! Since we have been here, almost everyday she has asked about him, "Where's Coco?", or "I want Coco." We miss you Jamie and Cody. You guys are incredible friends to us!
Sailor has also asked for Annabell a few times since we have been here. It's always something that reminds Sailor of her, but we can't figure out what it is. 
Ethan & Annabell Sampey with Sailor

I hope you enjoy the pics! More to come tomorrow. Later Alligators

0 comments: